Hello Friends of Pine Canyon!
We are excited to have gone through a great summer of campers!
We have set up a Youtube page which we will be updating with videos. Some videos can already be found on our Pine Canyon channel.
Take a look at our channel and subscribe
With that in mind we have a new work camp coming up. Your hard work is always appreciated. The registration is attached below so take a look at it.
August 17-18, 2013 (6 PM Friday to 1 PM Sunday – work to begin 9AM Saturday)
Tentative future dates: August 24-25, September 21-22, and November 9-11.
These are weekends of fellowship, fun, sweat and laughter, working and repairing Camp from
the Horseshoe 2 Fire and aftermath.
We have projects for ALL skill levels
We hope to see you up here in the beautiful canyon
The work camp file can be pulled from this Google Doc file
How Can I Help?
Thank you for visiting our website. There are many forms in which you can help:
1. Donate Now
2. Pledge Help – see the Pledge Form page
Sign up for Work Camps at info(at)pinecamp.org
3. Pledge dollars – see the Pledge Form page
a. Sponsor a portion of the clean up and repairs ($1000/Work Camp)
b. sponsor a marketing activity such as the newsletter ($250 printing + $300 postage); or
c. sponsor the website ($220/2 years) or satellite internet ($50/mo), etc.
4. Get the word out – call or email your friends or acquaintances, OR email us their names and we will add them to our mailing list.
5. Join the Task Force that will be nominating the Board of Directors
6. Volunteer to be a part of one of the committees:
a. Facilities/Work Camp
7. Send us your ideas for fund-raising and/or marketing.
8. Go to the Friends of Pine Canyon Camp Facebook page AND the Pine Canyon Camp & Retreat Center page and LIKE us.
9. Go to iGive.com. Register as a supporter of Friends of Pine Canyon Camp. Do ALL your on-line shopping here – Friends of Pine Canyon Camp receives a percentage of your purchase. It is as simple as that!
email us at: info(at)pinecamp.org